Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 12-ounce dough ball
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup jalapeño
- 8 ounces pork with ghost pepper mixture*
- ½ medium avocado
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Dollop sour cream
- *Chop two ghost peppers and mix in with pulled pork as it cooks.
- Form dough into a disc.
- Top with red onion, jalapeño and pork.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until crust is golden and ready to serve.
- Remove from oven and arrange avocado slices around pizza.
- Place a dollop of sour cream in the center.
- Drizzle with sriracha sauce and finish with torn cilantro.