Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- Pizza dough rolled to ½-inch thickness
- Proprietary tomato sauce with 1 teaspoon cumin added
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno pepper, deseeded & chopped
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Asiago cheese, shredded
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, pitted, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh cilantro
- Sour cream as acompaniment
- Ladle tomato sauce over pizza douigh, then top with jalapeno peppers, red onioin & garlic.
- Sprinkle with cheeses; season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake pizza until golden brown.
- Top with avocado slices & fresh cilantro.
- Serve with a side of sour cream.