Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 12 ounces pizza dough
- 3-1/2 ounces ranch dressing plus 1 ounce set aside
- 2-1/2 ounces cooked sirloin steak sliced thin and diced
- 2 ounces mushrooms
- 2 ounces sweet peppers
- 2 ounces mid banana pepper rings
- 2 ounces onions
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces blended pizza cheese (mozzarella/provolone)
- Preheat oven to 485 F
- Spread out pizza dough.
- Top with Ranch Dressing.
- Layer sirloin steak, mushrooms, sweet peppers, banana peppers, onions and cheeses.
- Drizzle 1 ounce of Ranch Dressing on top.
- Bake for about 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts.