Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Recipe courtesy of Burke
- 14-inch pizza shell
- 8 ounces pizza sauce, prepared
- 8 ounces beef steak pieces
- ½ cup green pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup yellow onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza shell, up to ½ inch of edge.
- Layer beef, onions and peppers evenly over pizza.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese.
- Place in preheated 450 F conventional or pizza oven and bake 12-18 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.