Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 9- to 12-ounce dough ball
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup okra, sliced
- ¾ cup whole milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan
- 4 leaves of basil, torn
- Oil a half steel sheet pan.
- Place dough in the center of pan and pour another tablespoon of olive oil over the dough ball.
- Using flat part of your fingers on both hands, press down the dough, stretching dough to corners as far as you can.
- Let rest at room temperature for 1 hour, covered with plastic wrap.
- Once the dough has relaxed, continue to lightly press dough to the corner of pan.
- Let the dough rest for another hour, covered with plastic wrap.
- Drizzle olive oil and spread mozzarella. Par-bake dough for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread ricotta over pizza, leaving ¼ inch at edge.
- Top with zucchini and squash, then sliced tomato.
- Evenly distribute okra.
- Continue to cook until golden.
- Remove pizza and add chopped pistachios, shaved Parmesan and basil.