Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 10-ounce pizza dough
- 4 ounces garlic and herb sauce*
- 2-1/4 cups died mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup sliced red onions
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 15 fresh tomato slices
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 4 ounces Aver's Hummus**
- Hand-form a ½-inch thick crust and dock center lightly with fingertips.
- Brush dough with garlic and herb sauce, spreading evenly to inside edge of crust.
- Pour mozzarella in center and "roll" cheese out to crust edge with your palm in a circular motion. Spread onto pizza, in order, feta, red onions and black olives, so that each is evenly layered to crust edge.
- Arrange tomato slices in a "pinwheel" fashion with 10 in an outer ring and five in a center ring.
- Bake at 450 F in a conveyor oven for 10 minutes.