White Clam Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped clams
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons clam juice
- Brush the crust with 1 talespoon of the olive oil.
- Distribute the clams evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle on the garlic, red pepper flakes and thyme.
- Drizzle on the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the clam juice.