Willow Street's Coconut Prawn Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 dough ball
- 3 ounces sweet chili sauce
- ⅓ cup mozzarella
- ¼ cup smoked Gouda
- 15 prawns, sliced in half
- 2-1/2 ounces red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh shredded coconut
- 2 ounces rough chopped peanuts
- 1-1/2 ounces cilantro, picked leaves
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh mint, picked leaves
- Roll out dough ball to 11 inches in diameter.
- Use fingers to create ¼-inch crust.
- Spread sauce out from center of dough.
- Evenly cover with mozzarella and Gouda cheese.
- Lay red onions, prawns (ridged side up) and coconut evenly across pizza.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and bake in wood-fired oven until cheese begins to golden and edges crisp.
- Turn pizzas 2-3 times while cooking to ensure even browning.
- When finished, garnish with cilantro and fresh mint.
- Slice and serve.