Goat Cheese Spinach Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
Courtesy of George Hadjis Oggi's Pizza, San Clemente, CA “The Goat Cheese Spinach salad is one of Oggi’s under 550-calories options. It is a lighter salad with lots of flavor. The sweet and tangy sun dried tomato vinaigrette pairs perfectly with goat cheese, pumpkin seeds and red onion.“ ~ George Hadjis.
- 4 ounces spinach, fresh and cleaned
- ½ ounce roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 ounces dried cranberries
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
- 1 ounces goat cheese
- 3 large red onion rings, fresh
- Toss spinach in a mixing bowl with pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and vinaigrette.
- Place in large dish.
- Crumble 1 ounce goat cheese over the top of the salad and finish with 3 large red onion hoops.