Tiramisu & Chocolate Martini
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- Whipped Cream
- 4 Ladyfingers
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- Use a deep martini glass or any type of deep ice cream glass.
- Using the same techniques as described in the Classic Tiramisu recipe, combine the mascarpone with the whipped cream (the stiff peak stage).
- Just before serving, dip one end of each ladyfinger in the espreddo.
- Space four ladyfiners into the glass (dipped end down) leaving the center (a crtaer effect) open.
- Spoon the mascarpone mixture into the center of the glass, filling the glass (depending on the size, about ¾ of the way).
- Shave curls of semi-sweet chocolate over the cream mixture.
- Serve at once.