Warm Chocolate "Baby Cakes"
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 4 ounces butter, plus 4 tablespoons melted for phyllo dough
- ¾ cup sugar
- 12 sheets phyllo dough
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream + 3 tablespoons sugar
- Melt chocolate and butter in pan over boiling water.
- Whisk in eggs and sugar and stir until 165 F and thickened.
- Cover and pace in cooler for 30 minutes.
- Brush 2 sheets of phyllo dough with melted butter and layer.
- Fold into quarters.
- Place ⅙ of chocolate batter in center and pull up sides of phyllo to wrap.
- Place into muffin pan.
- Repeat to fill muffin pan.
- Place in cooler for 20 minutes.
- Bake cakes at 400 degrees for 10-12 mins. until browned.
- Serve hot topped with sweetened whipped cream.