By the end of next year, there will be 35 million teenagers in the United States. At the peak of the baby boom, there were 33 million. And, what’s more — today’s teens have more disposable income than any other generation of teens had. Luckily, teens love pizza, so attracting them shouldn’t be all that difficult. Still, here are some tips:
• Use social networking sites, such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+, to reach out to them with marketing.
• If you have room for video or redemption games, take advantage of the space.
• Hire them. If teens work in your shop, their friends will hang out there and eat.
• Bundle. Try two slices, a breadstick and a drink for $5.99.
• Get involved with area high schools and middle schools. Donate pizzas to the band boosters, athletic departments, etc.