Pizza Expo 2022 — The Countdown Has Begun!
Don’t miss out on this once-a-year opportunity to come together with pizzeria operators from across the U.S. and the world. Now more than ever you need to understand the wants and needs of all your customers, whether they’re Millennials, seniors or somewhere in between. Pizza Expo is your best opportunity to discover what’s new, what’s working and what’s trending. You’ll be able to obtain new knowledge, insights and ideas that will help you position your pizzeria for improved profitability and future growth.
This year, our education program will include more than 70 business-building seminars, demonstrations, workshops and networking events. We’ve also added several new industry experts and successful pizzeria owners to our speaker lineup who are eager to share ideas and address the hot-button issues facing pizzeria owners and operators.
To get the most out of your Pizza Expo experience, it’s always a good idea to arrive with a plan of attack that includes the seminars and demonstrations you want to attend, the products and services you want to research and compare and a list of suppliers and industry experts you want to connect with.
Here are a few tips to ensure that you get the most out of your Pizza Expo experience:
- Take charge! On your attendee dashboard you have access to A2Z Connect, which will allow you to reach out to suppliers prior to your arrival. Don’t delay, start making appointments with suppliers and experts well in advance.
- Take time to map out the show floor thoroughly and completely. Pay particular attention to new exhibitors, new products and show specials.
- Knowledge is king! Talk to as many industry experts and thought leaders as you can. Pick their brains to find out what they are thinking, doing and expecting to happen in the future. What are the emerging trends, and how might they help or hurt your operation? What are other operators doing to boost their business and how does your restaurant compare? Can you take advantage of supplier expertise? Is there an opportunity to expand your menu and/or profit margins? Find out what you can do differently to outshine and outperform your competition.
- Take advantage of once-a-year show specials and deep discounts on equipment, ingredients and supplies. Our exhibitors don’t want to take the equipment and products back to their warehouse. This is your single best opportunity this year to negotiate great deals right on the show floor.
- Finally, take notes on what you learn and experience at Pizza Expo and rethink or analyze your business and/or marketing plans. How can you differentiate and better position your restaurant in the marketplace? What new ideas and strategies can you implement to achieve your goals?
There will always be winners and losers, but only those who arm themselves with industry knowledge and are willing to take action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win. The bottom line is this: In today’s fiercely competitive marketplace you need access to all of the latest trends, strategies and product innovations. Pizza Expo is your one-stop solution!
Save time and money by pre-registering now at PizzaExpo.com.
It’s all pizza and it’s all for YOU!
Group Show Director