Emerald COVID-19 Resources
We are closely monitoring the fast-moving developments regarding COVID-19 in accordance the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), and World Health Organizations (WHO), and prepared to take action as the need arises. As a result, Emerald had made the decision to postpone and/or cancel our shows taking place through early June 2020. Please check with your specific event website for more information.
As we continue to actively track this pandemic, our focus is to provide updated information and resources to this page as quickly as they becomes available to us.
We understand and appreciate the impact COVID-19 is having on our business-to-business customers and are committed to supporting our businesses, both large and small. While we face this global crisis with you, know that we are not only One Emerald, we are One, United Community.
Please find below additional resources to help you answer questions and obtain further information.
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization: Advice for the public
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) Situation reports
- World Health Organization: Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control: Coronavirus Updates
- Center for Disease Control: About Coronavirus
- Center for Disease Control: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Center for Disease Control: Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel
- Center for Disease Control: Global COVID-19 Travel Notices
- Center for Disease Control: Activities and Initiatives Supporting the COVID-19 Response and the President’s Plan for Opening America Up Again
- U.S. Travel Association Emergency Preparedness and Response: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- U.S. Travel Association: A Message from Leaders of the Meetings and Events Industry
- Emerald Joins Go Live TOGETHER Coalition
- Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO) COVID-19 Resources
- UFI publishes global framework for reopening businesses
- The Event Safety Alliance Reopening Guide
- Pathways opening for Trade Show in the U.S., Overseas with new standards, government greenlights
Business Assistance Information
Resources: Pizza and Pasta Northeast, October 7-8, 2020