This Rigatoni with Fresh Tomatoes and Arugula pasta is the easiest recipe to make, and it’s deceptively delicious. You’ve probably got all the ingredients on hand. We love the tart vinegar and the earthy arugula. Give it a try!
Rigatoni with Fresh Tomatoes and Arugula
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pasta
- ¾ pound rigatoni, cooked until al dente, drained, cooled slightly
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 8 ripe Roma tomatoes (about 3 pounds), cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups tightly packed chopped arugula
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar and olive oil.
- Add the garlic, onion, tomatoes and arugula and then toss to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the bowl. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan. Toss again.
- Divide into serving portions.