Make business decisions based on real-time data accessible anywhere at any time. Cloud Reporting and Analytics provides the ability to:
- Review dashboards of key metrics and easily drill into the underlying data when investigating further.
- Filter data by time period, store(s), and more to focus on your key targets.
- Get email alerts when a value varies from the threshold you set.
- Export data, reports, or dashboards to various formats such as Excel, CSV, or PDF.
- Summarize the data from one, two, or all of your locations or compare them side by side.
- Advanced AI technology creates accurate trend lines and forecasting.
Reporting in the Cloud
Cloud Reporting & Analytics includes dashboards for:
- Today and Yesterday – Designed to provide a single-day overview of key metrics within your business. At a glance, you can see your daily sales, discounts, voids, labor costs, and much more. You can drill down into the details with a simple click to better understand what is happening and why.
- Weekly/Monthly and Quarterly/Yearly – Review the historical performance of your restaurant and analyze its trends. With up to 3 years of historical data, you can see a breakdown of everything from net sales to comp values. These dashboards allow you to identify trends to help you manage your business accordingly.
- Delivery Performance – The Delivery Performance dashboard provides an overview of key delivery metrics within your business. Review your on-time vs. late deliveries, average daily dispatch minutes, delivery minutes, delivery trip size, number of deliveries per hour, and much more.
- Coupon & Discounts – The Coupon and Discounts dashboard provides an overview of coupon performance and other discounts that have been used/given. See your highest performing coupons, average coupon value, discount totals, comps, credits issued and used, and voids. You can even map how coupons are used across your market area to help direct your marketing efforts.
- Notable Activity – The Notable Activity dashboard allows you to view potentially unusual activity in your restaurant, such as discounts after a ticket is saved, voids after a ticket is closed, and changes in online ordering hours.
- Remote Order Sources – The Remote Order dashboard gives you a breakdown of your external orders, whether it’s from your online ordering site, DoorDash, Uber Eats, or other ordering services. Easily compare the performance of your remote order services to determine which are performing well or not so well.
- Third-Party Delivery – See how your in-store deliveries stack up against deliveries made using third-party delivery drivers. This dashboard shows on-time vs. late pickups, the average pickup time, and more, giving you the insight needed to determine if third-party delivery is meeting your delivery expectations.
- Store Comparison – If you’re a multi-store owner, compare your locations’ key metrics side by side in one view. Now there is no longer a need to have multiple browser tabs or reports open to check on or compare the performance of all your locations.
- Customer – Detailed heat maps and charts show you exactly where your customers are located, what areas your orders are coming from, and how much they are spending. You can also see which areas new customers are coming from or existing customers are returning from, helping you direct your marketing campaigns to the right places.
As long as you have a web-accessible device, you’ll be able to login into your account and get real-time data on your restaurant. You can set up Pulse Alerts in Cloud Reporting & Analytics to automatically email you when a certain threshold you’ve set has been reached for almost any dashboard metric such as voided tickets or late deliveries.
Contact SpeedLine for more information on what cloud reporting and business analytics can do for you:
- Website: https://www.speedlinesolutions.com/speedline-analytics
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-400-9185
About SpeedLine Solutions Inc.
The world market for pizza is $128 billion each year. Restaurant delivery is growing in pizza and explosively in the restaurant industry. That’s great news for SpeedLine users, where our local team develops, markets, and supports the industry’s leading point of sale solution for this large, technology-hungry industry. SpeedLine continues to successfully provide software solutions to thousands of pizza, quick service, and multi-concept restaurants and chains.