Restaurants around the world are moving through staggered phases of COVID-19 openings, and the LloydPans innovation team is here to help your restaurant serve customers safely and efficiently with our custom protective barriers.
LloydPans’ Sneeze Guards and Sanitary Shields are an effective solution for food service establishments that have been given the go-ahead to open their doors to customers. They are suitable for pizzerias and restaurants as well as retail point of contact and customer service counters.
The Protective Barriers, Sneeze Guards and Sanitary Shields are available in custom configurations or three standard configurations, each with glazing that is ¼-inch thick acrylic.
Booth Guards SAN-C
- Standard shield has black powder-coated steel feet with fastening holes for mounting.
Self-Standing Guard With Pass-Thru SAN-D
- Sanitary shield with 17-inch opening for customer interaction.
- Entirely made from acrylic and is easily assembled and disassembled.
Modular Guard With 16 Inch Wings SAN-A
- Three-piece shield that can be configured for size and shape.
- Features extruded aluminum framing with nylon connectors, stainless hinges and fasteners, and rubber feet.
In addition to our standard configurations, LloydPans manufacturing team can create custom sizes and configurations using a variety of materials. Because we manufacture our pans and equipment in the USA, we can turnaround custom barriers quickly and cost efficiently.
LloydPans, a U.S. manufacturer of commercial pizza pans and tools, bakeware, cookware and foodservice equipment, is located in Spokane Valley, Washington. In addition to an extensive line of standard products, LloydPans also offers custom solutions for just about anything their customers need. LloydPans’ products are sold online at www.lloydpans.com and through distributors.