Pizza Sheet Pans offer several versatile advantages
LloydPans Pizza Sheet Pans are a great kitchen tool designed for pizzas that can be made on the Sheet Pan and then transported to another location. Not everyone has a pizza stone or space for a huge pizza oven, so if you’re a pizza food truck operator, share a ghost kitchen or cater your pizzas, Pizza Sheet Pans may be the answer for you.
Pizza Sheet Pan Benefits:
- Ease of Use. It’s easier to shape pizza dough directly onto the flat, rectangular sheet pan as opposed to round pizza pans or stones.
- Sicilian and Grandma Pizza Making. These styles are traditionally baked in rectangular pans, and Pizza Sheet Pans are great for newer pizza makers testing out these styles.
- An Even Bake. Pizza Sheet Pans provide even heat distribution, resulting in a uniformly baked crust.
- Versatility. If you’re making multiple pizzas with different toppings for larger groups, Pizza Sheet Pans make it easy to prepare contrasting variations at once.
Pizza Sheet Pan Specifications:
- Available in full, half and quarter sheet sizes
- Silver-Kote or Dura-Kote stick-resistant proprietary finishes means no pre-seasoning required
- Clear coat or hard coat anodized 18-gauge aluminum
Remember that each oven is different! Our Full Pizza Sheet Pans are 18×26 inches and do not fit many home ovens. Please measure your oven before ordering. Contact Sales@LloydPans.com or call (509) 468-8691 for more information on Pizza Sheet Pans.
LloydPans, a U.S. manufacturer of commercial pizza pans and tools, bakeware, cookware and foodservice equipment, is located in Spokane Valley, Wash. In addition to an extensive line of standard products, LloydPans also offers custom solutions for just about anything their customers need. LloydPans’ products are sold online at lloydpans.com and through distributors.