Short Staffed? Microworks POS Kiosks and QR Code Ordering.
When customer demand is on the rise save time and help staff meet demand with kiosk ordering stations and QR code menu ordering.
Self Service products are in high demand. Designed to address short-staffed restaurants and peak ordering shifts, Kiosk Ordering Stations and QR Ordering and Payments give customers new ways to order and pay.
Save Time and Skip the Line
Instead of waiting in line for counter service, customers can order directly via the Kiosk stations loaded with the restaurant’s unique WebOrder menu, which allows customers to order and pay directly on the screen.
Kiosk Stations provide:
- Reduced labor costs
- Improved customer experience
- Added payment options
- Easy loyalty program registration
Reduce Wait Time at the Tables
QR Ordering provides customers with a way to place orders and pay via their mobile devices simply by scanning a QR Code. Restaurants provide the code and instructions printed on a receipt or can design table tents.
Guests can simply scan, order, and pay without waiting for staff, especially during understaffed and peak meal times.
- Easily meet order demands during a labor shortage
- Supplement staff via self-ordering automation
- Reduce order wait times
- Increase table turnover rate
- Integrates with WebOrder and Prism POS
- Tightly integrates with WebOrder and Prism POS
- Order via mobile device anywhere with a QR Code
- Secure, contactless payments when guests are ready to pay
- Capture emails for marketing database with opt-in/out
Current WebOrder customers can quickly leverage their existing menu, pricing, and mobile user interface for both Kiosk and QR Ordering.
If you are not yet online with WebOrder, learn more and Demo now.
Customers love self-service options and the ability to order quickly and receive their orders faster. And with the increase in table turnover rates and reduced waiting time, restaurants can increase the number of customers they can serve, regardless of staff levels. Customers can order and pay right away or leave the check open until they are ready to close out their order and pay.