One of LloydPans’ best sellers is the smart choice for commercial production.
The popularity of Detroit-style pizza has spread nationwide, as consumers from Los Angeles to Miami to everywhere in between are asking for the pizza defined by thick and airy crust, light crisp exterior and frico edges.
LloydPans’ Detroit-Style Pizza Pans start with a durable construction using 14-gauge aluminum that is hard coat anodized and finished with our exclusive PRE SEASONED TUFF-KOTE (PSTK).
Detroit-Style Pizza Pans Specifications:
- PSTK finish adds a release coating, eliminating the need for any pre-seasoning
- Permanent Stick-Resistance: metal utensil safe and long-lasting
- Double thick flat rim adds strength and long-lasting durability
- 76 degree angle allows nesting when empty, saving storage space
- Lids are available for stacking while proofing, making prep efficient
Need to depan the LloydPans way? We recommend our Mini Peel, a blade that is 7 inches wide, perfect for easily depanning Detroit pizzas.
LloydPans, a U.S. manufacturer of commercial pizza pans and tools, bakeware, cookware and foodservice equipment, is located in Spokane Valley, Wash. In addition to an extensive line of standard products, LloydPans also offers custom solutions for just about anything their customers need. LloydPans’ products are sold online at www.lloydpans.com and through distributors.