C-stores rave over a best seller of the year
Quik-Disks, our second- and third-best sellers of the year (12-inch and 14-inch, respectively), ensure maximum crispness and are designed for various styles of ovens and baking styles. Quik-Disks are particularly beloved in the C-store category, which boomed in 2022.
LloydPans is a proud pizza pan provider for all top five U.S-based C-stores — 7-Eleven, Alimentation Couche-Tard, Speedway, Casey’s and EG America, amounting to over 24,400 locations. “Speed of service to time-starved consumers who want to get in and out of the store quickly” is a business model that fits perfectly with the “quickness” of the Quik-Disk, the Hex Quik-Disk and the Rectangle Quik-Disk.
Specifications of Quik-Disks:
- Hard coat anodized 18-gauge (.040″) aluminum
- No seasoning required and ready to go out of the box
- Permanent finish will not chip, bake, flake, or peel off
- Durable: outlasts and outperforms pizza screens
- Folded flat rim for added strength and easier removal with peels
- 40% airflow to 60% surface ratio
LloydPans, a U.S. manufacturer of commercial pizza pans and tools, bakeware, cookware and foodservice equipment, is located in Spokane Valley, Washington. In addition to an extensive line of standard products, LloydPans also offers custom solutions for just about anything their customers need. LloydPans’ products are sold online at www.lloydpans.com and through distributors.