Bruschetta with Filet
Author: Pizza Today
Serves: Serves 4.
- 1 fresh carrot
- ¼ pound fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small golden onion, chopped
- 1 pound of crusty Italian bread, sliced into ¼-inch to ½-inch thick slices
- ¼ pound of potatoes
- 1 celery rib
- ¼ cup ripe cherry tomatoes, cubed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound of filet of flounder, cut into small pieces
- Wash vegetables and cut into small cubes.
- In a large frying pan, place olive oil and half of chopped onion.
- When oil bubbles, add flounder.
- Cook about 3 min.
- Add tomatoes and vegetables.
- Pour in white wine, let wine evaporate.
- Stir gently.
- Cook for another minute or until golden.
- Remove from heat.