Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Author: Pizza Today
Americans are obsessed with all things Buffalo chicken, so this easy appetizer uses ingredients you’ve probably already got on-hand. If you’re using a broiler, be sure to watch for burning. To ease clean-up, consider using parchment paper at the bottom of your sheet pan.
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- ½ cup shredded boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup mozzarella/ cheddar/ Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup banana pepper rings
- Chopped green onion, for garnish
- On a baking sheet with a lip (we like a quarter sheet pan), spread out the tortilla chips in a solid layer.
- In a mixing bowl, warm hot sauce and butter. Mix well, then add the pulled chicken.
- Toss to coat.
- Layer chicken over tortilla chips and top with cheese blend.
- Add bacon and banana pepper rings.
- Place pan under a broiler until cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped green onion and serve.