Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives (fresh, pitted)
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, chopped and one sprig
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced thin
- Red Pepper flakes to taste
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Zest and quarter orange.
- Slice garlic thin.
- Add olives, rosemary and garlic to bowl.
- Add red pepper flakes to taste.
- Add a tablespoon of the orange into bowl.
- Add olive oil. Mix.
- Top with rosemary sprig and orange zest.