Deviled Chicken Wings
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 16 chicken wings, tips cut off, halved at the joint
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- ½ cup Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs and the Parmesan.
- In another large mixing bowl, combine the mustard, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
- Toss the chicken wings in the mustard and oil mixture.
- Next, press the wings into and coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the wings on a baking pan.
- Roast in a preheated 450 F oven for about 30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing.