Granddaddy (Old Fashioned)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Cocktails
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 dashes bitters
- Large ice cube
- 2-3 ounces bourbon (to taste)
- Orange pee
- Add the sugar and water to a cocktail glass and muddle until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the bitters and stir.
- Place large ice cube in the glass and then pour bourbon over the ice.
- Add an orange peel and premium cherry for garnish.
- Optional: for additional flavor, rub the orange peel or even a little of the orange itself around the glass.