Spicy Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato Bruschetta
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 6 slices of Italian bread, cut thick
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced thin
- 10 basil leaves, chiffonade
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Hot honey, for garnish
- In a bowl, gently mix sliced sun-dried tomatoes, basil and goat cheese until ingredients are crumbly. Do not over mix –– you don’t want it mushy. Set aside.
- Butter both sides of bread lightly.
- Grill or toast lightly until bread is slightly browned.
- Place bread on a serving plate and top each piece with the goat cheese mixture.
- Drizzle hot honey lightly in the same direction on all pieces.
- Serve immediately.