Butternut Squash Burrata Pie (AKA Butternut Bae)
Author: Pizza Today
- 400 gram dough ball
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 4 leaves Chard (Rainbow or Swiss)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 burrata balls
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Blend together roasted squash, ricotta and garlic until pureed.
- Stretch out dough balls.
- Spread half of the squash mixture onto each pizza.
- Place 2 whole Chard leaves on top of puree.
- Cut up fresh mozzarella and evenly distribute 4 ounces onto each pizza.
- Bake at 625 F for about 8 minutes
- Take out of oven.
- Top with burrata, and then scatter pomegranate seeds on top