Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 10 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 12-ounce tub regular cream cheese
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 6 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 pink strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- Whipped cream to finish
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Blend chocolate syrup and sugar into cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread pizza dough onto greased pan.
- Bake dough in oven for 6 min.
- Spread cream-cheese mixture evenly on pizza crust, leaving ½-inch border around edge.
- Return to oven and bake 7 mins.
- In the meantime, melt chocolate chips over double boiler, stirring until smooth.
- Remove pizza from oven; gently spread melted chocolate across top.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.