Classic Cannoli Filling
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Desserts
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Whip the ricotta cheese with a mixing spoon.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract and whip again.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the filling in a pastry bag fitted with a very large star or open tip.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To order, pipe the filling into the shell (fill from both ends).