Easter Egg Dessert Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
Courtesy of Diana Coutu, Diana’s Gourmet Pizza, Winnipeg
- 10-inch pizza crust, parbaked
- 1 cup marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate mini eggs
- 2 ounces caramel
- Stretch a 9-ounce dough ball out to 10 inches in diameter.
- Poke dough skin with a fork several times.
- Par-bake into a shell for 5 minutes in a 500 F oven.
- Remove from oven.
- Butter the surface.
- Cover with marshmallows and mini eggs.
- Bake until marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Slice into 6 slices, cut and drizzle with caramel.