Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
Courtesy of Mike Shepherd 600 Downtown, Bellefontaine, OH
- 13 ounce dough ball
- 5 ounces mascarpone cheese
- Pistachios (salted)
- Hershey Chocolate Bar
- Before starting to make this item you will need to do some advance preparation.
- Start by scooping out the Nutella and putting into a pastry bag.
- Then, shell a handful of salted pistachios and smash into very fine small pieces that can be sprinkled.
- Lastly, shave a Hershey’s chocolate bar using a cheese grater or a potato peeler.
- Hand toss a 13-ounce dough ball out to fit a 12-inch pizza screen.
- Spread the mascarpone cheese evenly across the dough using a spatula, leaving a ½-inch edge around the dough.
- Using the pastry bag of Nutella that you prepared earlier, create a nice cross hatch pattern of Nutella across the top of the mascarpone cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and cut into 8 slices.
- Immediately sprinkle the shaved chocolate and pistachios across the top to your liking.