Peach Dessert Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Desserts
- 10 ounces refrigerated pizza dough, dusted with sugar
- 1 can peach-pie filling, more if desired
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, chilled and diced
- ¼ cup peach preserves
- Cinnamon for dusting
- Nutmeg for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spread peach-pie filling over dough.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, flour and preserves; form into coarse crumbs with fingers.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake pizza about 20 to 30 minutes.
- While warm, drizzle with cinnamon and nutmeg.