Raspberry Almond Kiss Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- Two-12 inch unbaked pizza crust
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ pound almond paste
- ½ pound raspberry preserves
- ¾ pound raspberries, fresh or individually quick frozen
- 1-½ blanched slivered almonds, toasted
- ½ pounds chocolate chips
- Beat egg whites in mixer with paddle until foamy; add almond paste and cream until smooth.
- Add raspberry preserves and mix until fully incorporated.
- Reserve raspberry mixture.
- Top each unbaked pizza crust with ½ cup of raspberry/egg white mixture, leaving ½ -inch border.
- Bake in 400 degree convection oven for 5 minutes, remove and top each pizza with 6 ounces of fresh or frozen raspberries, ¾ cup toasted almonds, and ¼ pounds chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes; remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm, dusted with powdered sugar and topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.