Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
Courtesy of George Hadjis Oggi’s Pizza, San Clemente, CA “Oggi’s Chicken Tequila pasta has been the No. 1 pasta in our restaurant for many years and the customers rave about it. Our Chicken Tequila dish is made from scratch right when you order. You can taste the difference at Oggi’s!” ~ George Hadjis.
- 6 ounces spinach fettuccini, cooked
- 5 ounces marinated chicken, small dice
- 1 ounce bell peppers cubed
- 1 ounce red onion, julienned
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 5 ounces manufacturing cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons canned jalapeno, diced
- ½ lime
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the chicken, bell peppers and onion.
- Cook until the chicken is soft, then add the soy sauce, garlic, jalapeño, lime and tequila.
- Flame the mixture then add the cream and allow to simmer.
- Place the pasta in the pasta cooker for approximately 1 minute to reheat.
- When the pasta is done, place it in a large pasta bowl, cover with the sauce and garnish with fresh cilantro.