By Robert Yacone of Forghedaboudit Authentic NY Italian in Deming, New Mexico
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
- 6 ounces spinach fettuccini, cooked
- 5 ounces marinated chicken, small dice
- 1 ounce bell peppers cubed
- 1 ounce red onion, julienned
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 5 ounces manufacturing cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons canned jalapeño, diced
- ½ lime
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the chicken, bell peppers and onion.
- Cook until the chicken is soft, then add the soy sauce, garlic, jalapeño, lime and tequila.
- Flame the mixture then add the cream and allow to simmer.
- Place the pasta in the pasta cooker for approximately 1 minute to reheat.
- When the pasta is done, place it in a large pasta bowl, cover with the sauce and garnish with fresh cilantro.