Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8-10 grinds black pepper
- 8-10 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juices
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 pound radiatore or fusilli pasta cooked and cooled
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Anchovy fillets
- In a large pasta serving bowl, combine garlic, oil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes (up to two hours to let the flavors mature
- Add the shredded romaine to the bowl and toss.
- Add the cooked and cooled pasta and stir to combine.
- Add the grated cheese and toss again.
- Serve on individual plates.
- Place on or two anchovy fillets across the top of each serving.