Recipe by Michael Athanasopoulos of The Lamb and the Wolf in Sacramento, California
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 red snapper filets medium cut in half-inch pieces
- 7 large kalamata olives pitted
- 1 shallot, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Dash cumin
- Prepare spaghetti separately al dente.
- In a nonstick pan, warm olive oil. Sauté shallots garlic and diced green pepper.
- When translucent add olives and snapper and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add wine and let steam.
- Add tomato sauce, cumin, thyme, salt and pepper and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add spaghetti to pan and toss with all ingredients.
- Garnish with mint or rosemary.