Summer of Love Pasta
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
- 16 ounces bucatini pasta
- 3 ounces zucchini
- 3 ounces squash
- 2 ounces green beans
- 3 ounches heirloom tomatoes
- 3 ounces tri-color bell peppers, roasted
- 1 ounce fresh mint, torn
- Pinch of chili pepper
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted, boiling water until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the veggies and roast the bell peppers.
- Sauté the green beans in a teaspoon of olive oil until cooked (but retain the crunch).
- Chop the garlic.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain and place into a large bowl.
- Mix in the olive oil, veggies, mint, chili pepper and garlic.
- Toss to combine well.
- Plate and serve.