Tomato and Spinach Pasta
Author: Pizza Today
- 6 cups tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 16 ounces cavatappi
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil and set aside while pasta cooks.
- When pasta is al dente, drain and toss with tomato/oil mixture and spinach.
- After spinach starts to wilt, sprinkle with cheese and serve.