Vegetable Lo Mein
Author: Pizza Today
- using linguine
- 1 medium sliced white onion
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces canned baby corn
- 4 ounces drained sliced water chestnuts
- 4 ounces drained sliced bamboo shoots
- In a screaming hot wok, frying pan or flat top grill, sauté all the veggies in a little bit of vegetable oil for a couple of minutes.
- Toss in a pound of cooked, drained linguine then season everything with soy sauce, fresh chopped garlic, ginger and a few drops of toasted sesame oil.
- Toss it all until well blended and serve it topped with sliced fresh green onion.