Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Serves: Serves 8
Recipe and image courtesy of Bonici® — The pizza brand from Tyson Food Service
- 1 16-inch pizza crust
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 6 ounces pizza sauche
- 5 ounces pizza-cheese blend (80 percent part-skim mozzarella, 20 percent Parmesan), shredded
- 3 ounces spicy Italian sausage
- 2 ounces pepperoni
- 2 ounces ham, sliced
- 2 ounces bacon, crumbled
- 1 ounce pizza cheese blend
- Brush the crust with olive oil just prior to assembling the pizza.
- Spread 6 ounces sauce evenly over crust.
- Top with 5 ounces pizza cheese blend, 3 ounces Italian sausage, 2 ounces pepperoni, 2 ounces ham, 2 ounces bacon pieces and 1 ounce additional pizza cheese blend.
- Bake uncovered, on a lightly oiled pan dusted with cornmeal or on a mesh pizza screen, in a preheated conventional oven at 450 F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 wedges.