Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-ounce doughball
- ¾ cup chopped Applewood smoked bacon
- ¾ cup pureed pumpkin, seasoned with salt, pepper and allspice
- ¾ cup smoked mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons shaved Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons dark maple syrup
- 2 cups full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Add Greek yogurt to cheese clothes.
- Place cheese cloth into colander over a bowl to discard liquid and refrigerate overnight.
- Blend together ¼ cup pumpkin, maple syrup, salt, heavy whipping cream and thickened yogurt. Load piping bag with mixture and refrigerate.
- Stretch doughball to desired size.
- Drizzle and spread olive oil over dough.
- Distribute smoked mozzarella evenly.
- Add remaining pumpkin in dollops.
- Crumble bacon over pizza.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Remove yogurt blend from refrigerator.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and pipe dollops of yogurt mix around pizza.
- Finish with shaved Parmesan, fresh sage and drizzle of maple syrup.