Bacon & Beer Cheese Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 9- to 12-ounce dough ball
- 6 ounces spreadable beer cheese
- 6 ounces whole milk mozzarella, shredded
- 4 slices Applewood smoked bacon, cooked and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan
- Cracked black pepper
- Stretch and shape dough into a 12-inch circle.
- Drizzle and spread olive oil to edge.
- Evenly distribute mozzarella over pizza, leaving a ¼ border.
- Dollop beer cheese around pizza. (Note: The beer cheese will spread. Go sparingly on first bake.)
- Top with bacon and jalapeño.
- Bake until golden.
- After taking pizza out of the oven, finish with shaved Parmesan and cracked black pepper.