Get the Black & Blue Dessert Pizza recipe.
The Black & Blue Dessert Pizza recipe is a sweet dessert pizza that features tart berries, including blackberries and blueberries. Full the full recipe instructions to create one of the best dessert pizzas.
Black & Blue Dessert Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 16-ounce pizza dough
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup mascarpone
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 8 ounces blackberries
- 4 ounces blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 mint leaves, torn
- Add mascarpone, yogurt and 2 tablespoons of the honey to a food processor and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Open the dough to your desired shape and thickness.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Then spread the mascarpone, yogurt and honey mixture over the dough as a base.
- Add the berries and mint.
- Bake at 500 F until the crust is golden brown.
- After removing from the oven, brush the crust with melted butter and sprinkle on a little more brown sugar.
- Drizzle the remainder of the honey over the finished pizza.