Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces bottled hot sauce
- 8 ounces bleu cheese salad dressing
- 16-inch dough skin
- 8 ounces mozzarella
- Bleu cheese crumbles to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken, melted butter and hot sauce.
- Mix well.
- Spread bleu cheese dressing over dough, then top with chicken mixture.
- Add the mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Before serving, sprinkle with bleu cheese crumbles.