Buffalo Combo Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- One pizza dough, ready to use
- 4 ounces hot sauce
- ½ cup diced chicken in hot sauce
- 2 ounces cubed or shredded blend of mozzarella and provolone, or cheddar blend
- 1 ounce crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 ounce each, thinly sliced green pepper rings and white onion rings
- Creamy blue cheese dressing
- Build a pie by spreading the hot sauce out evenly over the pie shell.
- Top with the chicken, the cheeses and bacon.
- Arrange the pepper and onion rings over all.
- Bake until golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with generous drizzles of creamy blue cheese dressing.