Caramel Apple Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 9- to 13-ounce dough ball
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- 1 Red Delicious apple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cut apple in half.
- Remove core.
- Then slice thin.
- Place into bowl and mix with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Stretch dough to desired size
- Thin caramel sauce by preheating it.
- Spread caramel sauce, leaving ¼-inch border.
- Top with apple slices and crushed pistachios.
- Bake until golden.
- Finish with several dollops of mascarpone cheese.