Spicy Seafood Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 14-inch pizza crust
- ¾ cup Alfredo sauce, warm
- ¼ cup hot sauce + ½ cup hot sauce for shrimp
- 20 shrimp, 40-60 count, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper
- ¼ cup roasted yellow pepper
- 1 cup smoked mozzarella
- 1 cup fontina
- In a mixing bowl, combine shrimp and ½ cup hot sauce.
- Spread ¼ cup hot sauce on pizza crust, followed by artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Add shrimp and top with cheese.
- Bake at 500 F until crust is golden and cheese bubbles.