Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 14-inch pizza crust
- 6 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 3 ounces fresh spinach, washed, dried & de-stemmed
- 3 ounces artichoke hearts, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 4 ounces grilled chicken, cut into strips
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce Romano cheese, shredded
- Apply Alfredo sauce to pizza crust, then add spinach, artichokes, red peppers and grilled chicken. Blend cheeses, then apply evenly to pizza.
- Bake in 450 F oven 12-14 min. or until crust is golden brown & cheese bubbles.
- For added flavor, brush the crust edges with olive oil and/or garlic butter before serving.